Visual Journaling: Creativity Workout
Presented Online by Smithsonian Associates Studio Arts
Have fun strengthening your creative muscles as you refresh, stretch, and deepen your artistic skills. Explore five modes of visual thinking: memory, observation, imagination, narrative, and experimental approaches. Engage in diverse mark-making exercises to create a collection of authentic visual evidence revealing your creative process.
- Experience a hands-on, interactive art “workout” on Zoom
- No previous art experience necessary
- Provided prior to event: welcome letter, materials list, Zoom link.
- Join us and discover your creativity through new ways of seeing
- This workout may be taken once or repeated multiple times to build your practice.