Rosie the Riveter and the 2020 Pandemic!
Join me for a hands-on, interactive art “workout,” designed to strengthen your courage. We will use my Balanced Way of Seeing® method to explore layers of meaning in Norman Rockwell’s Rosie the Riveter. We will examine the significance of this work and discover its timely relevance to the 2020 Pandemic. Reflecting on past moments in our lives requiring fortitude and vigor, we will rediscover sources of our own strength needed for the challenging issues in times ahead.
- Experience a hands-on, interactive art “workout” on Zoom
- Limited to 12 registered participants; minimum 6 participants.
- No previous art experience necessary
- Workshop time: 2 hours
- Provided prior to the event: materials list, handout, Zoom ID & password
- Dates Offered: August 15 and September 5, purchase tickets below
“You have to act as if it were possible to radically transform the world. And you have to do it all the time”