Create a SEE MORE Workshop, Custom-
Designed for You and Your Community
Visual Fitness to SEE MORE
Since the 2020 Pandemic, I’ve led weekend Visual Fitness workshops on Zoom. Through careful examination of carefully selected artworks, we explored Pandemic-relevant virtues — Resilience, Endurance, Fortitude, and Strength. Participants from all over the US became a virtual, multigenerational community as these Visual Fitness “workouts” became online retreats for meaningful learning, healing, and connecting.
In addition to scheduled Visual Fitness workshops, I also offer “on request” customized workshops designed for specific groups interested in discovering A Balanced Way of Seeing®. These workshops will be focused on using Form+Theme+Context (FTC)® and/or Marking & Mapping® to engage groups of participants in deeper learning engagement, community building, and healing. Please contact me so that together we can plan a unique and meaningful learning experience designed specifically for your group.
Custom-Designed LIVE Offerings:
- Art & Virtues during the Pandemic interactive workshops for Professional Development and group bonding.
- Hands-on Visual Fitness studio trainings for Engaging Creativity and Insight
- Keynote lectures with Q & A discussion for Professional Development
Tailored to meet the specific interests, needs and goals of community groups, businesses, and organizations including schools, museums, and professional associations:
- Workshops can be single or sequenced sessions.
- Workshops can range from social gatherings to professional development trainings and events.
- Group sizes can range from 6 to 40 participants.
- All levels are welcome; no previous art experience necessary
“FTC is definitely more active, as it calls for the viewer dig deeper and think critically about the work, the artist, social issues and history. FTC encourages its participants to make connections.”
” I have seen this painting number of times before. This time I noticed things I had not seen before that made the analysis of the painting peel away layers of meaning had not noticed before the workout.”
“Form+Theme+Context®”,“FTC®”,“A Balanced Way of Seeing®”,“Marking & Mapping®”,” Visual Fitness 4 All®” and “Engaging Creativity & Insight®” are registered trademarks of Renee Sandell for ForThCo Vision LLC.
©2019 VisualFitness4all.com | Design by Virginia Bledsoe