Riding The Great Wave and 2020 Pandemic!
Join me for an introductory, hands-on, interactive art “workout,” designed to strengthen your resilience. We will use my Balanced Way of Seeing® method to explore layers of meaning in Hokusai’s The Great Wave. We will examine the significance of this work and its timely relevance to the 2020 Pandemic. Reflecting on past “Great Wave” moments in our lives, we will rediscover sources of resilience needed for the challenging issues in times ahead
- Experience a hands-on, interactive art “workout” on Zoom
- Limited to 12 participants; minimum 6 participants.
- No previous art experience necessary
- Workshop time: 2 hours
- Provided prior to the event: materials list, handout, Zoom ID & password
- Dates Offered: July 25, August 9, August 22 purchase tickets below
“We cannot live for ourselves alone.
Our lives are connected
by a thousand invisible threads…”