Living on the Edge and the 2020 Pandemic!
Join me for an hands-on, interactive art “workout,” designed to strengthen your endurance. We will use my Balanced Way of Seeing® method to explore layers of meaning in Frida Kahlo’s 1932 painting, Self-Portrait Between the Borderline of Mexico and the United States. We will explore the significance of this work and its timely relevance to the 2020 Pandemic. Reflecting on past moments in our lives requiring our perseverence and bravery, we will rediscover sources of endurance needed for the challenging issues in times ahead.
- Experience a hands-on, interactive art “workout” on Zoom
- Limited to 12 participants; minimum 6 participants.
- No previous art experience necessary
- Workshop time: 2 hours
- Provided prior to the event: materials list, handout, Zoom ID & password
- Dates Offered: July 18 and August 1, purchase tickets below
“At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can.”
Other workshops coming soon!
Image Credit: Frida Kahlo, Self Portrait on the Borderline Between Mexico and the United States, 1932, Oil painting on tin, Private Collection